Counsellor and Psychotherapist
I am a Psychotherapist, Counsellor and Clinical Hypnotherapist who enables people to become unstuck and move forward in their lives.
People can become stuck in patterns of behaviour that are no longer serving their needs. I work both in person and on line to help individuals gain awareness, understanding and momentum in their lives.
I work with adults, children and adolescents and have helped people work through trauma, relationship challenges, disordered eating, weight management and body esteem.
I aim to provide a safe tranquil space where we can navigate your dilemmas together. Located in a quiet setting with no noisy waiting room or on street traffic.
I have maintained a presence in the Corporate sector as a HR Consultant. I am an accredited mediator, with expertise in dispute resolution, conflict and workplace relations. I am also an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Counsellor.
I live in regional NSW with my family and dogs.
- Master in Gestalt Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Neuro Linguist Programming Certification
- Accredidted Mediator – National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS)
- Certified practitioner with the Centre for Eating and Dieting Disorders.
- Educator and Facilitator of the Butterfly Foundation’s Body Esteem Program Free to Be.